In Home Hospice And Euthanasia
Providing loving care for your pet in the comfort of your own home.
Benefits of performing euthanasia in your own home:
- Compassionate healthcare in a secure and familiar setting
- Less stressful to pets and owners
- Peaceful environment where you can openly show your emotions
- Veterinarian will provide aftercare arrangements
- Other pets in household can be present to say goodbye
Services offered at your home visit:
Compassionate in-home euthanasia and aftercare
Geriatric patient consultations
- Prescribing/providing prescription medications and diets
- Nutritional counseling
- Nursing care - hospice
- Subcutaneous fluids to kidney patients
- Follow-up patient care
Appointments can be scheduled through our office at West Boca Veterinary Center during regular business hours. After business hours, please call Dr. Simons at 561-441-5394. Please fill out your registration information (Located in the Patient Resources section of this website) online prior to your appointment.
Please take some time to visit our Pet Memorial.